[ review ] Meishoku Delclear Bright and Peel Facial Peeling Gel






There was a time in my life (when I was a teenager ) where i used to torture my skin through rough exfoliation thinking that was going to solve my skin issues, it makes me cringe to remember that St'ives used to be a staple in my skincare routine.

I'm glad I learned early enough the benefits of treating the skin delicately even when exfoliating. I started using chemical exfoliants and peels ( using acids) and saw the amazing benefits in my skin and then CURE was invented to introduce a new type of physical exfoliation that is both gentle and effective.
    I was very excited to try Detclear facial peeling gel and see if it was as good as the more expensive peeling jelly Cure. 

This peeling jelly has natural fruits derived AHA and plant derived BHA to combine physical and chemical exfoliation ( just to put it out there  I don't believe AHA and BHA are left enough time on the skin to perform a chemical exfoliation). 
Below is the full list of ingredients, according to Cosdna there are no acne triggers :


"Water,glycerin,carbomer,steartrimonium chloride,glycosyl trehalose,hydrogenated starch hydrolysate,fragrance,lactobacillus/pear juice ferment filtrate,butylene glycol,citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil,vaccinium myrtillus extract,salix nigra (willow) bark extract,saccharum officinarum (sugarcane) extract,malic acid,tartaric acid,glycolic acid,citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract,citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract,acer saccharum (sugarmaple) extract,salicylic acid,pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract,rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract"

Meishoku Detclear comes in 3 variants : mixed fruits , mixed berried and unscented. 

This one is the mixed berries version , it smells sweet and fruity and comes in a big 180ml bottle with a pump. The product texture is glue like transparent gel that can be applied on wet or dry face which is very convenient. I usually apply about 2 pumps and massage it on my face and crumbs start to form then I rinse it off with water .I don't think the white crumbs are actual dead skin , it is the jelly that picks up the dead skin along while drying up. 



                               


This peeling gel is very effective in getting rid of the dead skin especially on the dry areas, it makes my skin very soft and my complexion brighter , I'm not sure if it is as effective on the black heads though. Overall it works just like Cure and it is a very good exfoliator that can make your skin very soft and clean and ready to absorb your other beauty products. 

I would recommend it to everyone looking for a good peeling gel. 
You can buy it online from Amazon for just $13.99 here : Meishoku Detclear Bright and Peel 


No comments