[ Review ] Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter




Highlighting is probably my favorite part of getting ready; that last touch of glow always brings the look together.

So far I have been relying on  the high end makeup brands to get the perfect color and texture and I was willing to pay extra because nothing at the drugstore was smooth or bright enough, Until I have tried the Maybelline Master chrome in Molten Gold 100 .
The color is a warm medium metalic gold , very pigmented rich and creamy with absolutely no chuncks of glitter . It applies smoothly on the skin and gives the most beautiful glow that lasts for more than 8 hours . This highlight was a very pleasant surprise and it can eaaaasily compare to high end much more expensive formulas .







The master chrome comes in one shade but it looks great on most skin types ( I'm NC25 )
and with the price it comes with ( $7 - $10 for 0.24 oz depending on where you get it ) it really doesn't get any better.

I have been using it religiously every single day for the past few weeks  and if I wanted that extra over the top glow for an evening look I just sprite my brush with fix plus before picking up the highlighter and the results are absolutely gorgeous.




No comments