Pony MemeBox Shine Easy Glam 3 Review & Introduction ❤




First blog entries are always awkward , you are never sure who will read it and how much you want to share with them . well in brief , I'm Amira also know as Mira ; 25 years old Engineer and I have been living in the land of Morning Calm for the past 7 years .. As I grew up I knew  I was passionate about beauty and makeup just as much as I was about math and science and moving to Korea helped me with both.


I knew I had so much to share with the world and starting my first  blog (in my native language Arabic)  http://miramode90.blogspot.com was one of the best decisions I've made in 2015 .

Blogging has become a great little evening hobby while working full time , I've developed new skills and made new relationships with my 20,000 Instagram followers and shared some of the amazing Asian beauty products and concepts with the beautiful skin care enthusiasts of Arabia, and now I'm inspired by the AB community to start this new blog where I post  my Asian beauty reviews and all the skin care tips and advice I've been living by since I've moved to Korea.

Keeping up with 2 blogs while on a full time job is not an easy task but I like a little challenge , I certainly won't be posting daily so we will see how it goes.

And for some reason I wanted to start my blog with this beautiful Pony x MemeBox eyeshadow quad


 MEMEBOX x PONY Shine Easy Glam 3 Eyeshadow Quad in #03 Orange Bloom 


I usually stay away from Korean eye makeup products because it is way too shiny and glittery for my taste, however walking by the Watsons store last week I couldn't resist how elegant and classy the packaging was and I simply had to have it [ I'm a sucker for beautiful shiny packages despite the effort it takes to keep them clean and finger-print free ] and the fact that it was by Pony made the decision so much easier. It was $18 and it came in 3 different shades : #1 Pink Bloom , 
#2 Brown Bloom #3 Orange Bloom , you can get them online from memebox 

I picked the 3rd one because it had warmer earthier colors that were easy to wear for the fall season and had way less glitter than the first 2 eye-shadow palettes 



The first 2 shades as you can see are pretty much g l i t t e r , with very little pigmentation , but I would use the second as a lid highlight ,it is less golden in real life than what it looks in the swatch. however I'm in love with the 2 brown shades :orange brown and copper brown , they complement each other perfectly and I can't wait to use them for a smokey brown look , I will make sure to use a primer though . 

The bottom line: I understand that paying $18 for an eye shadow quad that has more glitters than pigments sounds crazy and yes I could have got me 4 amazing colorpop eye shadows or even 4 of the Aritaum Mono eyes  single shadows ( review coming up soon) but I knew what I was getting, I had the luxury of swatching it at the store and I still decided I wanted it because sometimes things are too pretty to make sense .. 







2 comments

  1. Tadddaaaaaa hahaha I feel like am some kind of a creepy stalker������ ... #sorryhellnotsorry lol or 죄송합니다 ����
    I'm gonna make it less awkward 4 u with my comment ..thank me later ����✋�� hahahahah
    I still freaked out wallah hahahahah how did I get here I didn't notice that u have another blog ������ so congrats Unni ������

    So shiny and glittery ������ that's what makes it Beautiful *fakecrying* hahahahah
    The palette looks cute and fancy.. Can't blame ya ✋����

    감사합니다 mira unni ��wish u all the best ..fighting ��������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hanooo now this is becoming so cool ,, i can actually express my feelings way easier in English ( pathetic i know lol ) but this has been the primary reason for starting this blog as well ,, I started to feel that i'm using less and less English in my daily life ... It is always such a delight to see your name pop in the comment section ,, you have no idea how happy your words always make me feel .. thank you for spreading the joy and positivity with your kind words . LOVE YOU ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete